Malformations and misalignment of your pet’s teeth can cause unnatural wear, damage, discomfort and difficulty eating. Dr. Greenfield offers complete orthodontic services to help correct conditions like rostral crossbite, malocclusions, mesioverted (lanced) canines, and based-narrow mandibular canines.
- Maisel Chain Placement (orthodontic bands)
- Acrylic Incline Plane (a temporary fabrication that redirects a tooth or teeth to proper position)
- Telescopic Incline Plane This device is used to move lingually displaced mandibular canine teeth into their normal anatomic position. Left untreated, lingually (towards the tongue) displaced teeth can traumatize the hard palate and cause unnecessary oral pain and suffering, in addition to oronasal fistulas.
- Interceptive Orthodontics (preemptive tooth extraction to prevent occlusions and other bite issues)
- Maxillary Expansion Device and Arch Bar These devices are fabricated to move incisors into their normal anatomic position. These devices are used to treat rostral crossbites.